In the city center, on the coast of the Lake Geneva
In the heart of Evian les Bains, a charming residence built in 1859 on the ancient site of the Ducs of Savoy castle…
The Hotel de France in Evian, 2 stars hotel in the city center, welcomes you in its large house.
Admire the panoramic view on the lake Geneva, and taste the calm of the blooming garden next to a medieval tower, a remnant of the ancients city walls.
Next to the casino and the Palais Lumière, the Hotel de France is the ideal starting point for a holiday to discover renowned spa of Evian and the surrounding area.
Special offers and partners
The Hotel de France closes for annual holidays from january 7, 2018 to february 4, 2018 inclusive (reopening on february 5, 2018 at 3pm)
- 2 stars hotel by the sides of the lake Geneva
- In a shopping street, next to restaurant
- Next to the convention center, Palais Lumière, casino and Evian spa
- 38 rooms
- Wooded park
- Public parking under the hotel
- Free private parking
- Close to winter sport stations
- For leisure or business
The hotel is not accessible for people with reduced mobility